Delectable (de·lec·ta·ble) /diˈlektəbəl/
English to Telugu Meaning - 'delectable'
English to English Meaning - 'delectable'
- extremely pleasing to the sense of taste
- capable of arousing desire; "the delectable Miss Haynes"
Synonyms: agreeable, blessed (also blest), congenial, darling, pleasant, delicious, delightful, delightsome, dreamy, dulcet, enjoyable, felicitous, good, grateful, gratifying, heavenly, jolly, luscious, nice, palatable, pleasing, pleasurable, pretty, satisfying, savory (also savoury), sweet, tasty, welcome
Antonyms: disagreeable, pleasureless, unpalatable, unpleasant, unwelcome
- He sells 500 kilos of the delectable little suckers in a busy week like this one. Read Article
- one of the most delectable men she's ever met
- Some lovelorn lads and ladies even deliver delectable desserts to potential partners. Read Article
- Who could have guessed that stewed vegetables could be so delectable? Read Article
- The meals he prepares are always delectable.
- Throw in chocolate treats of the delectable kind and the celebration begins! Read Article
- Formaggio is back with regional cheeses, olives, and more delectable edibles. Read Article