Caraway (car·a·way) /ˈkarəˌwā/
English to Telugu Meaning - 'caraway'
caraway - సోపు గింజలు
black caraway - బ్లాక్ సోపు గింజలు
caraway seed - సోపు గింజలు సీడ్
caraway seed bread - సోపు గింజలు సీడ్ బ్రెడ్
English to English Meaning - 'caraway'
- a Eurasian plant with small white flowers yielding caraway seed
- leaves used sparingly in soups and stews
- "This is beyond stupid," Tate said of Rousey's comments about Caraway on Jay Mohr's "Mohr Stories" podcast. Read Article
- Home remedy for acidity: Take 1.3 liters of water and add 1sp of caraway seeds or shah jeera. Read Article
- "The contestants apply, they have resumes and platforms and contests they need to submit," Caraway said. Read Article
- Combine the vinegar, water, onion, bay, peppercorns and caraway, if desired, in a medium saucepan. Read Article
- And of course, caraway seed is an essential for Latvian cooking. Read Article
- black caraway - herb of the Mediterranean region having pungent seeds used like those of caraway
- whorled caraway - a caraway with whorled leaves