Moraine (mo·raine) /məˈrān/
English to Tamil Meaning - 'moraine'
moraine - சறுக்கும் பனிக்காடிப் பாளத்தினால் ஏற்பட்ட கல் (அ) மண் குவியல்
English to English Meaning - 'moraine'
- accumulated earth and stones deposited by a glacier
- The Flammes de Pierre is better known by climbers than skiers despite the fact that the glacier moraine below it hosts "Le pas de chèvres", one of the most famous descents in Chamonix. Read Article
- MORAINE Lake, held up by a crown of mountains near the small town of Lake Louise, is opal blue. Read Article
- A glacial moraine rises above 1,300 feet and below Chautauqua's waters are considered the most deep. Read Article
- Survivors include his wife, Eris Beard of Winters; daughters Sandra Ford of Kerrville, Elaine Gray of Potosi and Cherilyn Ziemer of Houston; and sons Jeff Glenn and James Glenn of Moraine, Ohio. Read Article
- Nicole Money demonstrates her Russian Kettlebell workout in the Personally Fit gym in Moraine, where she works as an instructor. Read Article