Despatch (des·patch) dɪˈspætʃ
English to Tamil Meaning - 'despatch'
English to English Meaning - 'despatch'
- an official report (usually sent in haste)
- the property of being prompt and efficient; "it was done with dispatch"
- killing a person or animal
- the act of sending off something
- send away towards a designated goal
- Mr Rao was hopeful that CIL would close in on its year's despatch target of 470 million tonne. Read Article
- Religious warfare haunts Syria's villages: despatch. Read Article
- The only baggage I can see is the largely unremarkable despatch bag he brought with him. Read Article
- Mr Simmonds was addressing MPs from the despatch box in the Commons on 14 January 2013. Read Article
- Hijab worn for first time at Commons despatch box · The view from the despatch box. Read Article