Acknowledgement (ac·knowl·edg·ment) ækˈnɒl ɪdʒ mənt
English to Japanese Meaning - 'acknowledgement'
acknowledgement - 承認, 認知, 了承, 認定, 自認, 自白, 告白, 礼状, 承知, 諒承, 御了承, 了と
English to English Meaning - 'acknowledgement'
- the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged; "the partners were delighted with the recognition of their work"; "she seems to avoid much in the way of recognition or acknowledgement of feminist work prior to her own"
- a statement acknowledging something or someone; "she must have seen him but she gave no sign of acknowledgment"; "the preface contained an acknowledgment of those who had helped her"
- What did that acknowledgement mean and how will it be remembered? Read Article
- There was certainly no acknowledgement over the overspending. Read Article
- You will receive acknowledgement of your gift and any necessary paperwork as requested. Read Article
- If anyone writes their thesis on this I expect an acknowledgement. Read Article
- It was that acknowledgement that pushed him to continue his dream of filmmaking. Read Article